Unable to generate PDF Review RoboHelp 10

Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You all patched up? Have a full copy of Acrobat Distiller?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am still having the issue. I have Adobe Pro 11 installed as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What point version of RH10 are you on? Have you tried updating? Any issues creating PDFs in any other apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 10.0.0.287. I don't have issues creating PDF's in Professional 11.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it choking when you try to create a Review PDF using one of the sample projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, I would say that. All other features work in the application. I am able to generate and publish.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not what I asked – if you use one of the sample projects included in RH, can you create a Review PDF or does your machine throw the same sort of Windows error as you posted above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any sample projects in my Robo. Are there any other options ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should be showing up on your Starter screen when launching RH (without selecting a project); if not, you should be seeing them in your “C:\Users\user_name\Documents\My RoboHelp Projects\Adobe RoboHelp 10\Samples\” folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ! The sample created a pdf. Hmmm how can I troubleshoot the issue with my project.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, the issue is within your project – now you get to figure out if it’s just 1 topic or a bunch or the whole thing. You can try PDFing another topic & see if it works – you can try to have a look in the topic that chokes & see if something needs fixing/removing to free it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp