Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Adobe RoboHelp

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 190
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Sanity check for installation failed. Current OS version 6.1.7601 doesn't satisfy OS requirements.
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 190 error message 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message suggests you're trying to install on an unsupported operating system.

You can find system requirements for multiple versions of Robohelp here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/robohelp/using/rh_system_requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...

Thanks for your information.

I am using Windows 7 OS. And I have downloaded "RoboHelp (2019 release)" free trial version. Its system requirements are 

• Core i3 or faster processor
  • Microsoft®  Windows® 7, 8.1, or 10
  • 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
  • 3 GB of hard-disk space is required for installation; additional space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
  • 64-bit CPU and operating system 

My system meets all these things. Then, why it is showing this error while installing?

Please clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry

I am using Windows 6.1.7601. Please advise me.

Apr9637_0-1595405489264.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Windows version on a Mac?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Thanks for your information.

Windows version is 6.1.7601. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Admin rights is the issue but do you have admin rights on the machine?

Are you installing to the default location?

If the answer to both is affirmative, I think you will need to speak to Support. They have dedicated staff for installation issues.

Please post back to update us when fixed.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes..I do have Admin rights and I am installing to the default location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but 6 is not supported. You will need to install on a machine with a supported operating system.

Correction: I was thinking the code number was the previous version which was Vista. In fact 6.1.7601 is Windows 7 according to this site. https://www.lifewire.com/windows-version-numbers-2625171

So see my previous answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you so much.

My system's Windows version is Windows 7 Ultimate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Let us know how you get on with Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp