• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view previous and next buttons in the Responsive HTML 5 Indigo Layout output generated from Robohelp 2017

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I am unable to view the previous and next buttons in the headers of my HTML5 Indigo Layout output generated from Robohelp 2017. Also, i have checked the layout.Peter Grainge​RoboHelp HTML5 Layouts​

Regards,

Richa Arora

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

zandwich​ Peter Grainge​RoboHelp HTML5 Layouts​

I have edited the layout through customized tab, but still no previous and next buttons are showing in my output file.

For reference the image is attached above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Previous and Next buttons are related to browse sequences rather than being a history of what has been viewed. Certainly those are the images that appear in the browse sequences in the RoboHelp Tour for my browse sequences. If a topic is not in a browse sequence, then they don't appear.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richaa, you need to make sure you have created a Browse sequence, which is usually based on your TOC, and then in your Output settings, you need to select that Browse sequence in the output to include it in the help system.

Alexandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having a related issue where the "next" buttons are pointing to topics no longer in the TOC or just to blank/dead ends... how/where is the browse sequence established?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of RoboHelp?

If it's 2017 and earlier, click the Project tab and then click Browse Sequences.

Snag_1b83bcd6.png

If it's the new 2019, ensure you click the Author tab then the Browse Sequence icon.

Snag_1b85ad3c.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp