Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted text selection

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried to click at the beginning of a Drop-down text title. I don’t know why, it selected the letter on the right.

Tried to click anywhere else in the document, it selected the letter on the right all the times.

I saved my work, closed the Topic and reopened it. I could now click at the start of a line or between two letters.

It’s not the first time this happens. Why is this happening?

Pierre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not something I have seen in any project since the initial release and I haven't seen anyone else report it.

Next time it happens, temporarily change the CSS applied to the topic to default.css and see if it still happens. Just a long shot based on a reply to one of your other questions.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It hapenned again, but this time in the reply of an other discussion.

I think this will hapen if you accidently press the Insert key. It will select the lettre and replace it with the one you type. If you press the Insert key again, it deselects the lettre and inserts what you type.

I will close this discussion.

Thanks.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp