• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 4 (MAC) Broke Branching GIT

Contributor ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using RH GIT branching with bitbucket with no issues. 

After upgrading to update 4, i was able to push updates.  After i created a new branch in bitbucket, RH gives me the following error everytime i try to switch to any branch:

Application Error

The application has run into an error.  Please save your unsaved changes and restart from the menu....

It also gives me that same error when i check and uncheck the Update Branch in Connection Profile checkbox. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using BIG SUR.  I have tried launching it from the terminal and via the applications folder like normal.  same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you'd better contact Support & get a ticket logged in the Tracker (https://tracker.adobe.com/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug added.  I will have my team revert back to update 3 for now but I will send a support ticket as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else having this issue, Adobe have responded that it will be fixed in the next update. Meantime there is a workaround posted at RH-9048 | Tracker (adobe.com)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been resolved in update 5. You can download the same from https://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp