Highlighted

Upgrade to Version 2019.0.14 problems

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my RH 2019 to latest .14 version from .11 and then simply changed one page on my current project, recompiled and regenerated output and my entire set of pages did not show on right side. The topics show on left but when i click the topic the page on right gets 404 - not found.

Using Responsive HTML5 output

HELP - is there something that needed to be done to update a 2019.0.11 version to .14. I am using the new version - not classic

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade to Version 2019.0.14 problems

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my RH 2019 to latest .14 version from .11 and then simply changed one page on my current project, recompiled and regenerated output and my entire set of pages did not show on right side. The topics show on left but when i click the topic the page on right gets 404 - not found.

Using Responsive HTML5 output

HELP - is there something that needed to be done to update a 2019.0.11 version to .14. I am using the new version - not classic

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No upgrade process required other than opening the project.

Is the problem when viewing locally or only after publishing somewhere?

Are you generating to the same drive as the project?

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

I do deploy to my C: drive and generate from my 😧 drive. I had no issues up to this update.

I created this project from scratch with the previous version ok and just did the update, changed one page and regenerated and lost all links (but the one for the page chnaged!) in the deployed / generated version.

Should i change the deploy / generated location to same drive (D:) as the location for the project itself?

Thanks for help

Joe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a different partition but the same drive.

What I would suggest is generating to a different folder to see what happens.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No difference Peter.  I generate from d:\robohelp\project_name and now generate to d:\robohelp_output\project_name and no difference. I did take another project that i did not do any changes to and recompiled that with Version ...14 update and it generated perfectly to old locationa and to the new d:\Robohelp_output folder. I even edited a couple of the main pages that are not linking correctly (just CRs) and they did not show

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any condition tags applied to the topic?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0