Using RH 11 (Current patches) with responsive layout (Theme3_Black) in IE 11: Browser navigation controls (back and forward) do not work.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The browser controls work in Chrome. I like they layout and would like to use it, but it has to support IE 11.

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the output placed? That may influence IE's behaviour.

What does current patches mean? You're on RH 11.0.4?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
akrebs1 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William, Yes 11.0.4 (latest). I am running the output locally. I am testing it from !SSL!\Responsive_HTML5 directory.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the sample project and it works on IE11. Can you try generating the sample project and checking that one? If that does work, there is something going on in your project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried With RoboHelp 11.0.4 (latest) and IE 11.0.9600.17937 , browser back and next controls are working fine.

What are the versions of RH and IE you are using?

Is it working fine with Theme1_Standard layout?

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines