• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View all help topics?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using RH 2015 and would like to know how to create a link from a context sensitive help topic to jump out to or launch the output TOC accessing all help topics. In other words, the generated webhelp output. I've seen this done before but do not know how it was done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

When you generate WebHelp, there is an option in the SSL dialog you can enable. So look at the WebHelp Single Source Layout settings and click the Navigation section on the left side of the dialog. On the right side of the dialog should be an option labeled "Show Navigation Pane Link in Topics". Enable that and you should then see a "Show" link when opening only a single topic in the system. Clicking the Show link will then produce the full frameset and have the TOC showing.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Rick. I see that we have that option selected. I'll let the application developer know they might have do a little more work on their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp