• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp to CHM Converter - About Page

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 10 and the WebHelp to CHM Converter. I've customized the About page (whskin_banner.htm) in my WebHelp output and removed the "powered by..." text. This file is overwritten when I run the WebHelp to CHM Converter. Is there any way I can keep my customizations when using the converter?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

You can update the seed file so that all WebHelp output will use your updated file. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 10\RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_skin)

If you don't want all WebHelp outputs to use the new banner, there are also some complicated ways you can make this work: You can use a script to import the updated file automatically whenever you generate. (Or update the WebHelp CHM script.) Alternatively, you can also decompile the CHM, update the file and recompile.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can update the seed file so that all WebHelp output will use your updated file. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 10\RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_skin)

If you don't want all WebHelp outputs to use the new banner, there are also some complicated ways you can make this work: You can use a script to import the updated file automatically whenever you generate. (Or update the WebHelp CHM script.) Alternatively, you can also decompile the CHM, update the file and recompile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Willam. Your solution works perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp