• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp TOC missing or incomplete

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK folks, I am having some problems that I can't troubleshoot on my own.

For some reason, all of a sudden, the TOC of my webhelp site is not loading properly, if at all.  Here is a link: FoodPro Help.

I know enough that if hit F12 in chrome, I will see the console and any errors.  However, I don't understand why I am seeing these errors all of a sudden (and what they mean).  Everything was working fine last week.

As an aside, this is what the TOC should look like (aka it loads fine when I run the webhelp site locally from my c:\):

Any insights would be invaluable.  Thanks

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the debug error means, but I would start by checking that whutils.js is actually on your web server. Perhaps it didn't get uploaded correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What version of RoboHelp are you using? Please always start a thread with that information as per Sticky Topics.
  2. Is it up to date with patches?
  3. If the answer to those questions is RoboHelp 2017 Update 2, You may need to select the skin again. When RoboHelp 2017 Update 2 was issued, the skins were also updated . However, Adobe could not replace what was in existing outputs as it would have resulted in the loss of customisation. What you need to do is apply the later version of the skin. It is important that you do this by going to the Gallery button in the General settings of your output SSL. Select the layout again from there and give it a new name, you will not be able to save with the same name. There is a page on Adobe's site with layouts but that was never updated so don't use  the layout there.  See if that fixes the problem.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback all.  I'll apologize in advance.  I completely forgot that I had scheduled to move our site to a new url yesterday, so it I jumped the gun a bit when a co-worker reported that their was a problem.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least the help is working at the new url!

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries. It's late in the week.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp