Highlighted

What is the Java script is for the Navigation Pane in HTML5?

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our UI person is helping me fix the HTML5 screen layout (via RH10)... and we can't seem to get the Navigation Pane functionality to work... like hide/show and prev/nex.  she believes that this is related to a java script we need to include and/or edit, but we aren't sure which js it is.  I looked at both Peter's and Willam's sites, I saw some info relating to js and Webhelp navigation, but nothing specific to HTML5...

Can anyone provide or point me to that script?

THANKS!

kb

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is the Java script is for the Navigation Pane in HTML5?

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our UI person is helping me fix the HTML5 screen layout (via RH10)... and we can't seem to get the Navigation Pane functionality to work... like hide/show and prev/nex.  she believes that this is related to a java script we need to include and/or edit, but we aren't sure which js it is.  I looked at both Peter's and Willam's sites, I saw some info relating to js and Webhelp navigation, but nothing specific to HTML5...

Can anyone provide or point me to that script?

THANKS!

kb

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Can you define 'navigation pane'? Do you mean the TOC? Or do you mean a pane in which something is shown?
  • Which output are you changing?

The previous next is controlled throug the browse sequence widgets. Show/hide is controlled through the Dual state Show/Hide and Static Show/Hide widgets.

For an overview of script files in Multiscreen HTML5, please see: RoboHelp 10 Multiscreen HTML5 | WvanWeelden.eu

You may also be interested in: http://www.wvanweelden.eu/tags/starting-html5-robohelp

Kind regards,

Willam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines