• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download RoboHelp 11?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm licensed for RoboHelp 11 and have switched computers. Anyone know where can I download RoboHelp 11?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to RoboHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully one of the Adobe folks will see this thread and offer up a download link or will ask you for your email address and provide one for you.

Have you tried contacting Adobe support? Did you download it to begin with? If so, you *should* be able to log into the Adobe site and provide the credentials used when you purchased and find the download link in that area.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please call support at 18008336687 ivr 2>4>2 or initiate a chat with an expert to get the download links for RH 11:  Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info, Rick and Mayank. I just chatted with support and they were able to point me to the install files.

-bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp