• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I import a map file?

Participant ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Robohelp 10 and when I click File>Import, the Map File choice is grayed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Hi there

It's likely because you haven't given focus to the proper area of the application.

For example, if you have focus on the Topics section of the Project Manager pod, the option for Map File is disabled (or grayed out).

But if you open the Project Set-up pod and give focus to the Context-Sensitive Help area, you should then be able to import Map files.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

It's likely because you haven't given focus to the proper area of the application.

For example, if you have focus on the Topics section of the Project Manager pod, the option for Map File is disabled (or grayed out).

But if you open the Project Set-up pod and give focus to the Context-Sensitive Help area, you should then be able to import Map files.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp