Highlighted

Why is selected TOC not used to generate output?

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 11 on Windows 8.

I'm using a printed documentation single source layout that uses a particular TOC. However, when output is generated the same set of topics are included, none of which are in the selected TOC. I'm mystefied, and hoping there is something I have forgotten to select in Properties.

Here's what I'm using.

SSL_Problem.png

And here are the files created:

PrintedDocumentationOutput.png

The TOC file is empty. The "Dispatch" file contains content for a topic that is not in the TOC.

Help?

Aha. Found the answer in Peter Grainge's article (Print Issues). Thank you, Peter!

Topics

Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is selected TOC not used to generate output?

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 11 on Windows 8.

I'm using a printed documentation single source layout that uses a particular TOC. However, when output is generated the same set of topics are included, none of which are in the selected TOC. I'm mystefied, and hoping there is something I have forgotten to select in Properties.

Here's what I'm using.

SSL_Problem.png

And here are the files created:

PrintedDocumentationOutput.png

The TOC file is empty. The "Dispatch" file contains content for a topic that is not in the TOC.

Help?

Aha. Found the answer in Peter Grainge's article (Print Issues). Thank you, Peter!

Topics

Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check out this link:

Printed Output

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines