Highlighted

Why is the font changing?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a document in Googles Doc and download as a PDF....I then select booklet for printing and the print size is so small you cannot read it.....I can't make the font size any larger or it won't fit on page.  I am using Calibri 14...I started with Calibri 11 and thought changing the font size would help....but it doesn't seem to matter....it gets a bit larger but not enough to be legible.

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is the font changing?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a document in Googles Doc and download as a PDF....I then select booklet for printing and the print size is so small you cannot read it.....I can't make the font size any larger or it won't fit on page.  I am using Calibri 14...I started with Calibri 11 and thought changing the font size would help....but it doesn't seem to matter....it gets a bit larger but not enough to be legible.

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this question related in any way to Adobe's RoboHelp product? If not you

are asking in the wrong place as this forum only relates to documents

created from RoboHelp.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No....I created the document in Google Docs and downloaded it as a PDF.

Where should I post this question?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2016 0
Amebr LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe on a Google Docs forum. Could be something to do with how it's being converted. Otherwise maybe look up the manual for your printer to see what configuration options you have.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2016 0