Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

widgets.min.css - What is this?

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have multiple Robohelp projects created and maintained in Robohelp 2019 Classic. We've been using this for a while now. However, recently we noticed that when we generate output, this line gets added to the HTML files of the Responsive HTML5 output:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../template/styles/widgets.min.css">

While this is not having a visible impact on our output, we want to be sure of what this line is and why is it getting added since the recent past?

We haven't changed anything in the way we generate output. This line is seen on all HTMLs irrespective of whether it was updated or not.

Any explanation will help. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Adobe can answer on the internal workings. My guess would be that if it wasn't always there then some change in how the skin works requires it.

I dare say there are other changes and this is just one you can see.

Unlesss someone comes along with an answer you would have to try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Widgets are reusable sets of elements, usually for a specific function. I had a look at the css and it mentions "modal" and "thumbnail" and "popup". So my guess would be it relates to styling for image popups. For official information Peter's link to Support would be your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp