• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window caption displayed is “HTML Help” instead of the caption I defined

Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've RoboHelp 11. The window caption displayed is “HTML Help” instead of the caption I defined when I compile in French. Region and Language is set to French on my computer. I do not have any problem when I compile in English. Has anybody an idea?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you specify the window in the call to the CSH? Also, is the window set as the default window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an age-old issue, and your project is fine.

For localized versions of HTML Help windows, unless your VERSION OF WINDOWS is in the same target language, the title  will be "HTML Help."

In your case, you can trust that, when the help file is distributed to French users, they will see the correct caption that you defined.

On an aside, if you absolutely need a means of viewing projects under different localizations of Windows, then you can use Norton's Ghost to create different hard drive partitions, and then install a given Windows localization to each partition.

Edit: That wikipedia link says the product was discontinued, but a Ghost product still seems to be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp