• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrap Text in Design when Zoom is over 100% - RH 2015

Explorer ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, In RH 2015, does anyone know if you can auto-wrap the text when adding content in the Design tab and your zoom is over 100%?  I have a hard time seeing the text when writing in the Design tab, but if I zoom to enlarge the text over 100%, my text no longer wraps in the Design area and it's hard to read/follow.  Is there a solution to this?

Thanks,

Lori

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no setting in Robohelp that I'm aware of.

You could try changing the scaling in Windows (to 125% say). It would obviously affect all aspects of every application. Give it a go and see what effect it has on Robohelp and other applications (I seem to remember it can cause issues when producing PDFs?).

I do have a horrible, terrible, messy stylesheet hack you could try. But it would definitely be use at your own risk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion!  I was hoping there was a RoboHelp setting somewhere that controlled this.  I wonder if the latest version of RoboHelp fixes this issue or if they plans to change it.

Thanks,

Lori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 Classic is the same as 2017 and 2015. 2019 new has no zoom.

Please follow this link to report bugs and request features. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to that bug/feature in this thread and others can vote for it.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter.  I think this would be a nice feature.  I will put in a suggestion.

Lori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp