Zendesk articles not updating

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 2020 and publishing to Zendesk. I was successful in getting the projects into Zendesk, but I'm having trouble with revisions not showing. RoboHelp says everything published, but Zendesk articles only show some updates in any given article. If I have an article with two or more revisions, only one or two will show, not all of them. 

I've tried different browsers, refreshing, clearing cache, and waiting overnight. My guess is there is an issue with the way RoboHelp interacts with the Zendesk API, but can't get any help from Zendesk. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new feature so not many forum supporters with experience of this. I can only suggest you try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Kevin5FC2 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I did successfully resolve the issue, I never really found the silver bullet. I made several versions of my TOC until I found one that gave the best results. I also made changes to each topic status. Still, publishing often resulted in 404 and 503 errors for random topics. I found that if I republish, there were fewer errors each time. After three to four publishings, all topics finally updated successfully for each of my outputs. I think there is still some work to be done on how RoboHelp uses the Zendesk API.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines