• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Search in Charcoal Grey skin

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What it says on the box - has anyone managed to integrate Zoom in the Charcoal Grey responsive layout in RH 2017? I read through Peter Grainge's instructions for Indigo (Zoom in RoboHelp) but that particular skin doesn't work for the kind of help we are delivering. I know it's not a trivial thing, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick Stone has documented how to remove the built in Search from Charcoal Grey. See Removing the Search functionality in the responsive HTML5 output?

The problem you then have is that the Indigo layout has Custom URLs in the editor and it is those I hijacked to include a Search but Charcoal Grey does not have those options.

Either you would need to figure out from the layout.css how to add them or you might be able to add the URL to a master page.

Please post back how you get on.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp