Highlighted

Shockwave player won't download

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Shockwave player for an online class for work.  I have been trying for 2 days now with the same result each time.  I go to the download page and click accept.  That then takes me to step 2 where I click download.  After that it takes me straight to step 3.  I never get the Internet Explorer-Security Warning display or the User Account Control display.  It is like the computer thinks it has downloaded the shockwave player and goes straight to the last page.  Help please.

Download the installer from this link and then run it when the download completes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shockwave player won't download

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Shockwave player for an online class for work.  I have been trying for 2 days now with the same result each time.  I go to the download page and click accept.  That then takes me to step 2 where I click download.  After that it takes me straight to step 3.  I never get the Internet Explorer-Security Warning display or the User Account Control display.  It is like the computer thinks it has downloaded the shockwave player and goes straight to the last page.  Help please.

Download the installer from this link and then run it when the download completes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines