• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Исчезли деньги

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Хотела снять деньги, и воспользовалась для этого PayPal. Заявку на снятие денег подала 18 марта. Но, деньги до сих пор не дошли. Со счета на стоке они списались. Подскажите, как узнать что произошло? И как получить деньги? Спасибо!
01.jpg

[Moderator deleted PayPal screenshot. Please do not share private information on this public forum. Moderator also reduced topics to "Troubleshooting". ]
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

До мене кошти такi повернулися через де який час. 

Усі мене ігнорували, відповіді ніде не було. У результаті я з'ясувала, що пейпал Україна не приймає платежі юридичні, а лише приватні перекази.

Змогла зняти гроші через payoneer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to be patient for a couple of more days.  My most recent payment from Adobe was on 11-March but it didn't get to my PayPal account until 23-March.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Я полагаю, что ваш платеж поступит в ближайшее время. Если вам нужна помощь по этому конкретному вопросу, я предлагаю вам обратиться в службу поддержки вкладчиков. Нужна помощь? (Поддержка вкладчиков)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Elizaveta23808849br9n ,

The screenshot is saying that the payment was done, meaning it was sent to your account. Usually it takes about 24 hours to register in your account. If you're sure you had the correct account information and it is still not showing in your PayPal account then you might need to reach out to PayPal.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took 5 days the last time for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... The payment to PayPal still hasn't received. The money was not returned to the Adobe account either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Abambo  previously posted, you can always contact Contributor Support from the bottom of your dashboard.  They might have better insight as to the delay in you receiving your funds.  https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have same situation and 4 days 4times tries to contact contributor support and cancel payment, but it tottaly ignored me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have same situation and 4 days 4times tries to contact contributor support and cancel payment, but it tottaly ignored me.

By @Micro4elik

Contributor support is not immediate real-time support, and they do not work on weekends. You should not spam them, that will slow down the general responsiveness, as each message arriving needs to be checked. Duplicates need to be sorted out.

Furthermore, if you have the same situation, the correct answer here applies also to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I received the money back to my account. So PayPal declined the payment? Has anyone encountered such a problem? Could this be due to the fact that I'm from Ukraine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PayPal did suspend operations in Russia, but normally, Ukraine should get a favourable treatment currently. I would recommend enquiring PayPal for why the money has not been accepted. If PayPal gives you an answer of the style "this is related to Adobe", you should then contact Adobe contributor support.

Keep us updated. We will try to help you to get the money whenever we're able.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Я дождалась, что деньги вернулись обратно на счет adobe stock и предприняла вторую попытку. Такая же ситуация, платеж обработан, деньги не пришли. Скажите, может быть у меня не подходящий кошелек PayPal?! Я использую свой обычный кошелек.

Тех поддержка PayPal на моё обращение никак не отреагировала и не дала никаких комментариев по ситуации.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Привет. У меня та же фигня.

Заказал выплату на пайпал (но не мой, а другана на украинский счет) 6го числа... сейчас уже 19 марта. На пайпал не явились бабки и обратно не приходят. хз может стырили по пути, как в нашей почте)))))))))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you order to a different account than yours, the payement may be declined for fraud protection. Just a guess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. yes, my order for payment not on my paypal, paypal my friend from another country. And what will happen to the money? will they come back to the site? And how can I withdraw to another paypal so that the system can make a normal money transfer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the payment gets declined, it will go back to your contributor account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Дык что у вас в итоге? Пришли деньги или давно уже забыли про них? Как проблему решили?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

В мене така сама проблема. Вивід грошей зробив 12.06.2023. Вчора, 24.06.2023 написало платіж здійснено. Але на балансі pay pal як було 0$ так і є. Служба підтримки Adobe Stock i Pay Pal мене просто ігнорують. Короче спиздили кошти і все 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

До мене кошти такi повернулися через де який час. 

Усі мене ігнорували, відповіді ніде не було. У результаті я з'ясувала, що пейпал Україна не приймає платежі юридичні, а лише приватні перекази.

Змогла зняти гроші через payoneer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Дякую за відповідь! це дає надію! Сподіваюся, що мені повернуть кошти. Про те, що пейпал Україна не вимагає платежі юридичні, а лише приватні перекази я не знав

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У мене тех саме. Що робити?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes several days for the PayPal account to get credited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ВАМ ТАК І НЕ ПОВЕРНУЛИ КОШТИ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines