• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Отклонили картинки

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Загрузила свои работы. А их отклонили. Поясните почему?

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Валерия5FAD , first of all the artwork with a signature is not allowed. Secondly, all of the works require a property release. If the artwork is your own, you can provide a release. However, I think the main problem is that the work.

What reason did Adobe give you for the rejection? They always give a reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What was the rejection reason?

Besides the signature on one work, I can say that the "scans" are low quality and not sharp. I even see artefact:

Abambo_0-1630932798455.png

In addition, you should clean-up your work correctly:

Abambo_1-1630932886939.png

You don't scan for your insurance, but for paying customers. They should not have the pain to clean up your work after buying the licence.

Also: pictures are required to be RGB files with sRGB profile. The files you present here are CMYK.

As @RALPH_L says, you may also need to submit a property release. That shouldn't be a big deal, however. You need to fill out and sign as both the Artist (photographer/scanner) and the property owner (the artwork).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines