• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Отклонили фото с моделью

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, какие могут быть технические проблемы в этих изображениях? Выкладывала их с релизом. Предупреждений, что изображение имеет проблемы, как иногда выскакивает при загрузке, не было. И так со всеми фото, где есть люди. Но релиз приложен!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose you submitted a model release of the young lady. FYI: Letting sign the father of the child as parent helps with the release, as normally both parents need to be OK with adding pictures of young children to stock. These are nice snapshots of your daughter, but they are not good framed and as such not suitable for Adobe stock.

In addition:

The sculptures need a property release. The photographs in the background are also troublesome. The photographer would need to make a property release and the persons represented (if recognizable) would need to sign a model release.

In addition:

Looking at your pictures at 100% or 200% magnification helps to detect technical flaws in the pictures. Looking at the pictures I see colour noise and sensor induced artefacts:

Abambo_0-1615544871221.png

I find also the colours a bit flat.  and at least the elephant-picture is not as sharp as it should be.

In addition:

Hello Kitty designs (and other logos) always lead to intellectual property violation refusals. If you want to submit pictures of your daughter, you should pay attention to the clothing so that no logos and fancy designs are visible.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines