• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ошибки в ключевых словах или названии файла

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my file was accepted on the entire stock photo and successfully sold. In addition to your. Please explain the reason for failure, I do not understand what my mistake. Asking for an explanation.

here is the name of my file (D file: 236479302

Original name: bowling 4.JPG) check again, maybe you have a technical glitch of the website?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the refusal reason. Also if you want an analyses of your picture, we need to see it. We do not have access to your account, so refused pictures are not visible to us.

Generally: getting acceptance from one provider does not mean to get acceptance here. The criteria may simply be different.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi borisblik

In addition to the request of Abambo, can you also tell us the reason given for rejection? In the mean time you may read about Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines