• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ähnlichkeit mit einem bereits eingereichtem .......

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag, also technische Probleme - daran hab ich mich gewöhnt ---- aber jetzt - drei / vier verschiedene Wassertropfen -> drei werden abgelehnt wegen ähnlichkeit !?!?! 

was das denn ??? 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Similar does not mean exact copies. The images are in my opinion similar. Vary your images. 

1. Drops in a glass of water.

2. Drops in a bucket of water.

3. Milk instead of water.

4. Colored water.

Be creative.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar does not mean exact copies. The images are in my opinion similar. Vary your images. 

1. Drops in a glass of water.

2. Drops in a bucket of water.

3. Milk instead of water.

4. Colored water.

Be creative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you -> but let's be honest - I can't change the set after every drop!!! This is totally illogical!!! If I take a picture of two red roses, is that not possible either???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A rose by any other name is still a rose...

Proof all your photos and submit ONLY your best work from each keyword category. 

Remember, Adobe Stock is NOT your personal portfolio.  It's an exclusive collection of images that customers can buy to use in commercial projects.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I can appreciate the amount of time to set up and create your shots, I have to agree with Ralph that the images are just too similar to offer the customers a significant choice in variety.

Here is an excerpt from Adobe Stock's guidelines for contributing similar images.

To make money on Adobe Stock, it helps to have a lot of content. Still, you should always choose quality over quantity, and make sure that each file you submit offers something special. Similar content is one of the leading reasons we reject content. Sending multiple copies of identical content can be perceived as image spam, and can result in your account being blocked or permanently closed.

If you are going to submit content that you are concerned might be perceived as similar, submit them at different times - perhaps a few weeks apart.

Here are some other resources that you might find helpful:

Best of luck with your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the information, 
I will think more carefully about what and how much I will submit - but similar and the same are two different things!
Have a great day everyone and have fun on Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Die Bilder sind zwar gut gemacht, hätten aber auch eventuell wegen technischer Probleme abgelehnt werden. Normalerweise sind einige Variationen erlaubt, allerdings: Ein Tropfen sieht aus wie der andere, auch wenn es leichte Variationen gibt. Man sollte schon Variationen bringen, die etwas mehr ändern. Trotzdem erstaunt es mich, dass bei vier Bildern drei abgelehnt werden. Da hatte jemand einen schlechten Tag.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vielen Dank , Technische Probleme -> ohhhh das kenn ich - naja was solls ! Werd halt mehr aufpassen und weniger hochladen ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auch wenn die Bilder nicht ausdrücklich unterbelichtet sind, finde ich, dass sie etwas zur dunklen Seite neigen. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines