Copied

Мандаринка на білому фоні

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

The background isn't white though. You have white balance issues! It will be/is rejected because of this!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Besides the wrong white balance, it is badly focused. The edges are partly frayed and there is a hair on the left side.

in 200% viewin 200% view

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The background isn't white though. You have white balance issues! It will be/is rejected because of this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will take it into account 🤗

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the wrong white balance, it is badly focused. The edges are partly frayed and there is a hair on the left side.

in 200% viewin 200% view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 🤗

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Почитав вашу критику зрозумів що треба змінювати, тому новий варіант цієї мандаринки, правда з'явилися артефакти по боках но їх я потім приберу.

After reading your criticism, I realized that it is necessary to change the new version of this mandarin, although artifacts appeared on the sides, but I will remove them later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo out of focus.

Фото не в фокусі. росія - країна терорист. Слава Україні.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Героям слава

С фокусом, так трішки тупонув но мандаринки вже немає😁🥲

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera and lens did you shoot with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon 4000D KIT. EF-S 18-55 |||

Но це не в фотоапараті чи об'єктиві проблема. 

Бо фоткав лише с однією точкою фокуса (центральною), тому по баках розмито, а зернистість з'явилася після того, як додав різкості в фотошопі. 

Canon 4000D KIT. EF-S 18-55 |||

But this is not a problem with the camera or the lens.

Because I took photos with only one focus point (central), so the edges are blurred, and graininess appeared after I added sharpness in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But this is not a problem with the camera or the lens.

Because I took photos with only one focus point (central), so the edges are blurred, and graininess appeared after I added sharpness in Photoshop.

By @Анатолій

The lens is not great. You should look for a better lens. Sharpness is really dependent on your lens. For that reason, I use prime lenses, but a good zoom lens will help. You don't need to buy it new; however, you should be able to test it on your camera!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Canon 18-55mm kit lens is notoriously a poor quality entry level lens. It's the first thing I replaced when I started my journey to become a better photographer. I actually replaced it with Canon's 18-55mm EF-S f 2.8 lens which is dramatically better! 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it does cost nothing, and it was good to start with… 😉

I did lend it out, but it never came back. And I can't remember who kept it… Lesson learned. When I lend out my gear now, I make a contract, even if it is a friend.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo edges are pixelated and grainy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, this time the tangerine is overexposed. In addition, there are significant noises of brightness and color on the left in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines