• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

ライティングに気を付けたが技術的な理由で拒絶

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello
I posted a photo of the bouquet, but unfortunately all (about 50) were rejected. The reasons were all technical issues.
I took care of the lighting, but I'm very sorry. Please give me some advice on where to improve.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

You have blown highlights in the first image.

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

I agree with @ricky336 and @Jill_C that the background is overexposed (you see it in the histogram and the red areas in your picture).

Abambo_0-1654537751149.png

But in addition, the picture is out of focus. And the subject is not correctly exposed and is missing contrast. Backlit photography is not that easy to handle correctly, if you are a beginner, you should start with simpler backgrounds and concentrate on your subject.

Also, as a beginner, you should submit one or two pictures and wait for the return. It doesn't

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have blown highlights in the first image.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply.
I knew that there would be no problem if the white background was overexposed, but is that wrong?
Is it OK up to 99%?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The white background has overexposed the subject. The lighting is too harsh.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.
I knew that there would be no problem if the white background was overexposed, but is that wrong?
Is it OK up to 99%?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @ricky336 and @Jill_C that the background is overexposed (you see it in the histogram and the red areas in your picture).

Abambo_0-1654537751149.png

But in addition, the picture is out of focus. And the subject is not correctly exposed and is missing contrast. Backlit photography is not that easy to handle correctly, if you are a beginner, you should start with simpler backgrounds and concentrate on your subject.

Also, as a beginner, you should submit one or two pictures and wait for the return. It doesn't make sense to work hard to title and keyword your submissions, just to get them refused.

As your pictures are out of focus, I see little hope to correct.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello
Thank you for your polite teaching.
Certainly, there was a part that was out of focus.
I would like to shoot carefully and submit a good work.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

A last tip: such themed subjects should be submitted several weeks and months before the event. Agencies start well in advance looking for images to be used, and having a steady flow of new images two to six months before the event will help to boost your potential sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines