• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

209715691. my contibutor id

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i uploaded a model pic with the release but its not accepted  i did it digital sign by mail with model . model send the release through her mail id. she mentioned every details which was asked on release letter but still its not accepted. please make it simple its very difficult everytime for every photos if we have to face same issue. i understand your terms and conditions but its very stickyto understand when we filled every details and stillnot accepted . we are professional we can't handle such hassle every time. shutter stock is very easy proccess. i suggest you to make it little easy for the professionals 

thanks 

(Image/File containing PII removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m sorry, but we cannot help you here. You should contact contributor-support@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably shouldn't post the model's personal details here; however I see that you entered N/A in the last 2 fields of the form which need to be filled out properly.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines