Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

25 days in review process

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've never had photos be so long in the review queue (25 days and counting). In that time I have submitted other photos that have already been reviewed. Is it normal? Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Hi Matt,

I contacted customer service in Spain two days ago and everything was resolved by the next morning. It was in fact stuck for a month in review, reasons a bit unclear but at least they checked them. Asked what the reason might have been and they told me it could be a problem with the fact of having pictures in the editing tab for some days. A bit strange I hope it won't happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.

One month + and counting still in review process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and it looks like everything you have submitted for review has been reviewed and was done so in a timely manner. You have some files you have uploaded but not submitted and at least one other that was reviewed and kicked back to you in remind to complete mode due to a missing property release.

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

I contacted customer service in Spain two days ago and everything was resolved by the next morning. It was in fact stuck for a month in review, reasons a bit unclear but at least they checked them. Asked what the reason might have been and they told me it could be a problem with the fact of having pictures in the editing tab for some days. A bit strange I hope it won't happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines