• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

8 days in review and no response

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I uploaded 44 images and after 8 days I still didn't get any response. I've heard that some people wait even up to 21 days but review in general lasts from 3-5 day. This is my first time, on Stock Contributors so that would be not cool if my photos got rejected right from the get go after long waiting time. I made sure to follow all Adobe guidelines in regards to photos (4K min. no watermark etc.) but still I'm not quite sure if I missed anything.. My Member ID: 211300656 would appreciate it if someone pointed out what's going on, whether it's my account not active or something else.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really like to know what type of asset you submitted:

• Generative AI without property release
  • Generative AI with property release
  • Classic photography
  • Classic photography with model/property release
  • Classic illustration (JPEG/PNG)
  • Classic illustration (vector)

Are they generative AI art? If yes, the backlog is currently around a month.

If they are classic photographic assets, it also appears to be normal, as I suspect that resources have been switched to moderate generative AI assets.

Incidentally: I wouldn't upload 44 assets as a first in a row. If you get 44 refusals for a small correctable error, you won't be happy.

Your account is active as soon as your ID has been approved. As long as that hasn't been done, or when your ID did get rejected, your assets won't enter the moderation queue.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and fallow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read through the recent posts. The review times have been commented on several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My last image approved yesterday waited 16 days. I still believe that it is not stabilized and is still tending to increase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My last batch of photographs (not AI, not illustrations) were approved in 4 days with no rejects. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is preferable to submit small batches at a time. I would recommended less than 10. If any are rejected, you can carefully re-inspect them, and possibly re-edit and resubmit. In this slow but steady manner you will learn what quality level Adobe expects and also learn to detect the flaws in your images prior to submission. A continuing high reject rate could get your account blocked, as the cost of moderation is high and Adobe doesn't want to waste their time with a flood of substandard work.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I had illustrative editorial approved within 2 days.
  • Standard assets should get reviewd at around 6 days (model with model release). Correlates with what @Jill_C said.
  • Generative AI is currently at a month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I deleted all of my photos and added 5 photos that I think would be the best, plus included Generative AI in titles and keywords making sure I follow all the guidelines. I hope my waiting time will be reduced significantly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope my waiting time will be reduced significantly now.

By @Deverin

===========

I wouldn't count on it.  It's first come, first served.  And there is still a huge backlog of AI in the queue. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They will get less probably a refusal, but you will start again at the end of the queue. But anyhow, it was the correct decision because the guidelines are to be followed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines