• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

9 images rejected for "technical issue" why?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These pictures has "technical issues". On other stock sites these are accepted.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of them seem very grainy/noisy, and poor focus/compositions. I like the sunflower one the best but it has similar issues to the rest.
Just my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi btom ,

if you need help analyzing the problem, you should post your pictures here. But may be not all in a post. Start with one, I'm sure that the problem is more or less the same for the other 9.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSCN0614.JPGP4171881.JPGP7013459.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi btom, 

You have very nice compositions. In a photo editor or viewer, zoom your images to 100%. This is what you will observe. The leaf (which is on this post) is soft around the edges. The colors are not smooth. There are color noise towards the top of the photo (colorful dots). The photo is too cool. You need to add some warmth to it.

For the second photo on that post, there is aqua color fringing at the left edge of the mushroom cap.

The sunflower has a halo around the edges. It too is excessively noisy (dots all over) and is a bit too blue. It too would need some warmth.

The horses also is excessively noisy, color noise and otherwise. In addition there is a halo around the edges.

It would appear you have not done any post processing on these images. If not so that you should know a little post processing is required.

I haven't looked closely at the last two, but, due to the consistency, I suspect the same holds out as the others I've looked at. Inspect your images at 100 to 200% to see the falts.

For more guideline information you may go to https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

For some tips to get your images approved, you may go to https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines