• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A request for help in understanding the rejection of photos for technical reasons

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

All my photos are discarded. I even uploaded photos in virtually unchanged form. Here are some examples. Please help me understand my mistakes.

michal adamkiewicz (2).jpgmichal adamkiewicz (3).jpgmichal adamkiewicz (4).jpgmichal adamkiewicz (5).jpgmichal adamkiewicz (6).jpgmichal adamkiewicz (7).jpgmichal adamkiewicz (1).jpg 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

In the order shown here:

1, 7 - I like the composition, but some areas are overexposed. I would also increase the contrast.

2, 4, 5 - The focus is too shallow. The whole insect / flower should be shown in focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the order shown here:

1, 7 - I like the composition, but some areas are overexposed. I would also increase the contrast.

2, 4, 5 - The focus is too shallow. The whole insect / flower should be shown in focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't post 7 pictures post one or two and if that does not give you answers for the rest, post a new one in a new   thread. As we are doing this for free, it's tiresome to look at each picture where the rejection reasons are probably similar. This is to train you to look at your refusals not to make your work. I agree with @Marianne-Deiters .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I even uploaded photos in virtually unchanged form.

===========

Digital photos typically require some post-process adjustment for exposure, color and detail.  It comes with the territory. 

Please read these links: 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines