• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A spate of sudden rejections on a technical basis

Participant ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had good success in having my images accepted by Adobe Stock and recently have run into a spate of Technical Rejectios.  I have carefully re-edited them, taking care to reduce noise, check focus and use the Neural  Artifact Filter in PS to fliter out artifacts caused by jpeg compression.  I have submitted the re-edited versions only to have these also rejected.  Clearly I am suddenly doing something wrong that I had not been doing before - but I am at a loss to know what that wrong thing is.  Any helpful suggestions would be greatly received.  Here are a couple of examples of the rejections I am talking about. 

DSC_0571-Edit-3.jpgDSC_8239.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Focus in the first image is quite soft, and there is chromatic aberration along the brightly lit arm. The second image has sensor hot spots on the model's torso, and the background has some distracting creases and spots. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - the first image I posted was an error on my part.  This was previously rejected; but the version I posted here is still under review - please ignore this image and respond to the second image - I apologise for my error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jill for your helpful suggestions which I will certainly addess in any further submissions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Focus in the first image is quite soft, and there is chromatic aberration along the brightly lit arm. The second image has sensor hot spots on the model's torso, and the background has some distracting creases and spots. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a follow up - I paid attention to the small details suggested by Jill (especially on the second image), and I am pleased to say that both images are now accepted and in my portfolio.  I think I may have become a bit complacent about paying attntion to small (but distracting) details and that is something I need to remember. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines