• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

abgelehnt wegen technischer Probleme....

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ich hätte 2 Fotos, die wegen technischer Probleme abgelehnt wurden. Habe aber keine Idee, was da technisch ungenügend ist. Hat jemand von euch eine Idee?

Bin noch recht neu hier, lerne also gerne dazu.

LG

Dirk

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

1. It looks like you tried to scrub the logo off of the laptop cover, but didn't do a very good job of it. I also think the white balance could be warmed up just a bit.

2. The horizontal elements aren't quite level, and the muffins in the foreground are out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It looks like you tried to scrub the logo off of the laptop cover, but didn't do a very good job of it. I also think the white balance could be warmed up just a bit.

2. The horizontal elements aren't quite level, and the muffins in the foreground are out of focus.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dirk - Pro Pictures , I agree with @Jill_C that you could do a better job cloning out the laptop logo and the smudge near the top of the laptop but I also see that there are sensor / dust spots in the window to the right of your model.

In the other image, the sensor / dust spots are in the window to the left of your model.  Although the muffins are out of focus, I don't think that is as much of a concern because your model is in very clear focus.

Looks like you had a fun model to work with.  Great photos.

Good luck with your resubmissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dirk - Pro Pictures ,

Nice composition and also are the subjects, and the stories your photos tell. A picture like that of the cupcake would be suitable for a billboard promotion of a pastry shop except the main subject, the cupcake is out of focus. 

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1648248127975.png

To promote cupcakes and how delicious they are you need to both the cupcake and the model in good focus. Additionally both photos have white balance issue. They are too cool. You need to also remove the entire logo from the laptop and leave the cover plain.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelin,

yes thanks for the help. In the meantime I know, that the cupcakes must be in focus for a good using 😞
Next time...... 😉
Yes the model has some very good emotional faces.

Thanks

Dirk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks to all, the re-submission worked fine.

Dirk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Congratulation @Dirk - Pro Pictures 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines