Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ablehnung aus technischen Gründen

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Community

Ich habe reihenweise Ablehnungen aus technichen Gründen und verstehe nicht warum.

Ich habe mal 2 der Bilder angehängt, in originaler Größe, ohne Nach-Schärfung und mit allen IPTC und EXIF Daten.

Das große weiße Wasserzeichen bitte ich zu ignorieren.

Eine Sache noch: Ich nutze das entsprechende Stock Modul in Lightroom Classic zum Übertragen der Bilder auf die Stock Seite. Das bedeutet konkret, dass ich den Export-Prozess der Bilder gar nicht selber beeinflusse und auch gar nicht kontrollieren kann. Aber ich gehe bisher davon aus, Adobe selbst das Modul schon so implementiert, dass der Export den hauseigenen Regeln entspricht (sprich: Format JPG, nicht größer als xx MB, etc.). Oder habt ihr da andere Erfahrung?

Ich freue mich über Feedback.

Gruß

Marco

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Please DO NOT add watermarks.  Adobe will reject them and it makes our job more difficult.

1. Image 1 is out of focus and partly B&W which does not sell.

2. Image 2 is all B&W which does not sell.

Stock Photos must be visually and technically perfect and all set for commercial use. If you don't adjust & retouch photo flaws yourself, nobody will do it for you.   See links below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

The watermarks are not the only reason. Your photos are also not sharp and there is a lot of noise in the photos. Also, take note that horizontal and vertical lines are straight. For instance the side of the building in the first photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please DO NOT add watermarks.  Adobe will reject them and it makes our job more difficult.

1. Image 1 is out of focus and partly B&W which does not sell.

2. Image 2 is all B&W which does not sell.

Stock Photos must be visually and technically perfect and all set for commercial use. If you don't adjust & retouch photo flaws yourself, nobody will do it for you.   See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The watermarks are not the only reason. Your photos are also not sharp and there is a lot of noise in the photos. Also, take note that horizontal and vertical lines are straight. For instance the side of the building in the first photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Nancy OShea 

Hey @RALPH_L 

Thanks for your worthful hints.

So I understand that I shall keep photos colored as clients can B&W them by themself and that "out of focus" is even more critical than I though.

Of course I did not place the watermark at the pictures which I submitted for stock. I did this only for uploading into this forum. But I understand now, that even this is not recommended. Will do it better next time.

One more question where I am unsure now: Can wrong tagging also lead to rejects due to technical problems or will I see a different reason then? Or is it uncritical (not for sale but for rejection) at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming your keywords are not offensive or blatantly misleading, I  don't think it matters how you tag them.  Adobe Stock reviewers are evaluating the image content and quality to ensure it's a good fit for their customer's needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I did not place the watermark at the pictures which I submitted for stock. I did this only for uploading into this forum. But I understand now, that even this is not recommended. Will do it better next time.

By @marcos15690068

You may put watermarks on your pictures to post here. Just tell the next time "Watermarks were not part of the submitted picture". The colleagues did not understand your hint to disregard the watermark.

The refusal reasons are mainly the B&W rework and defects in the pictures. Wrong tag lines and keywords are probably not leading to refusals because of technical issues, but they can lead to refusals.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For critique purposes, I find the watermark makes it harder, not easier for us to see the whole image.  So I stand by my first remark.  Please omit watermarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines