• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About my photo

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The attached photo was not accepted, I also made a specific release, I would like to know why it was not accepted, it is a photo created with artificial intelligence, I also specified it in the release, thanks

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum from Stock to Stock Contributors ]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

First, there is a white border. That's not accepted. Then your sun is too wide. Then there are artefacts and things that hover in the air.

Abambo_0-1670945290970.png

Then you have washed out colours.

Even when your art is AI generated, you need to follow the rules and upload only perfect images.

If you want my very personal advice: don't generate art that everyone could do in a matter of a few words. When you generate something, try to be imaginative.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

As this is AI, I suggest looking at this which was posted a short while ago by Mat Hayward.

GENERATIVE AI LIVESTREAM (behance.net)

From a photographic point of view, there are a number of issues with this that has been pointed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is photograph in HD, i upload this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, there is a white border. That's not accepted. Then your sun is too wide. Then there are artefacts and things that hover in the air.

Abambo_0-1670945290970.png

Then you have washed out colours.

Even when your art is AI generated, you need to follow the rules and upload only perfect images.

If you want my very personal advice: don't generate art that everyone could do in a matter of a few words. When you generate something, try to be imaginative.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

For AI-generated art: announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-generative-ai-content 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should zoom in between 100-200% and inspect the image just as you would do for an actual photograph. Those huge blobs of blownout light, apparently meant to mimic the sun, are unrealistic and distracting, as are those bits of debris floating in the air.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this is AI, I suggest looking at this which was posted a short while ago by Mat Hayward.

GENERATIVE AI LIVESTREAM (behance.net)

From a photographic point of view, there are a number of issues with this that has been pointed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incidentally: you should tell us always your refusal reason. I suppose it was technical issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, note this from Adobe's rules: if it is made by an AI, it is NOT a Photograph. You must not describe AI work as a photograph. Only as an illustration. Adobe's customers get upset and call this a trick, and want their money back, which is not good for anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI is most certainly NOT photography.  AI is synethetically generated ILLUSTRATION and contains many well known problems.  You must carefully inspect and fix all rendering problems before you submit.  Your AI Illustration must be keyworded and titled as AI genrated so as not to mislead customers.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for the valuable advice, study and put into practice 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines