Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

about my upload files

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need help in my uploads. I uploaded videos in a name "Abstract Colorful Paint Spread Mirror Fantasy" but I made a mistake when I add tags which are wrong tags for those videos. I coudnt change it and the videos are still waiting in review look. Can you please send me as a revise to change the tags please? If I had a chance to delete them in the system, I would and send them again and made the right tags but website is not giving permission to make change or delete after sending to reviewer. Thanks, I hope I can reach you.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can delete the asset and upload again, or you wait until it gets accepted or refused and you correct afterwards.

When it gets refused, you need to check the refusal reason and if you can correct that and then upload again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines