• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About watermarks

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why Watermarks on the Photos are poorly visible or not visible at all.

Such photos can be used without purchase. I have already found it used online with Watermarks and no one cares. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

It's a tradeoff between usability and protection. You need to be able to use the preview for preparing a job for a customer. But it should not be used for real work. Unfortunately, sometimes, the licensing is not understood, and I've seen many PowerPoints with watermarked pictures in. If you used pictures online with watermark, you could get, however, a nasty surprise because it's not cheap to infringe on others copyright.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a tradeoff between usability and protection. You need to be able to use the preview for preparing a job for a customer. But it should not be used for real work. Unfortunately, sometimes, the licensing is not understood, and I've seen many PowerPoints with watermarked pictures in. If you used pictures online with watermark, you could get, however, a nasty surprise because it's not cheap to infringe on others copyright.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines