• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abstract background images got rejected

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My abstract background photos got rejected I have no Idea or clue why where they rejected, I submitted them as jpeg illustration, can some one please let me know the reason plaease I had attached the photos with this post... thanks 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

All in all, a moderately talented graphic designer can create those pictures in 5 minutes. I wouldn't even launch a search for themā€¦

Forget your gradients, I assume the moderator has habitually selected the "technical issues" instead of "Commercial appeal". However, It may well be that he or she looked at the histogram and saw the overexposed areas present in the pictures. You should dim the whites a bit.

As for your Img_3 picture, I think that you need to crop the borders, and then you may

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What rejection reason with indicated?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is the resons they have said -

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons why we decline certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything wrong with the image/s but there are many like this already excepted. I would maybe try something else or at least make these in to a set on one file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All in all, a moderately talented graphic designer can create those pictures in 5 minutes. I wouldn't even launch a search for themā€¦

Forget your gradients, I assume the moderator has habitually selected the "technical issues" instead of "Commercial appeal". However, It may well be that he or she looked at the histogram and saw the overexposed areas present in the pictures. You should dim the whites a bit.

As for your Img_3 picture, I think that you need to crop the borders, and then you may try to resubmit. However, the right upper corner is also overexposed. Look into the histogram, and you see blown out whites.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines