• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accepted images not showing up in my portfolio or in search results.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exmple:

Direct link for the file on my dashboard: https://stock.adobe.com/ru/stock-photo/id/448069160

My portfolio doesn't contain this file, wich was accepted for a week ago. Can't find this item in search results after using its keywords aswell. Same thing for the half of the accepted files form the same batch.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

It was an indexing problem, solved by support team. Thanks for your responses @RALPH_L @Abambo . 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. I could only find the image if I searched for the ID. It was also not seen in your portfolio. I think you need to contact Adobe .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm @RALPH_L's finding. May be @MatHayward has an explanation?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was an indexing problem, solved by support team. Thanks for your responses @RALPH_L @Abambo . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! It needed to be something like this. Thanks for coming and tell us about the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not solved. Added is my latest aproved image, but it still doesn't show up on my Contributor Site, only on my personal Portfolio, where I add it personally myself: https://stock.adobe.com/no/contributor/210096309/%C3%98yvind0a23df7b-2f56-40da-a927-c1d9a35ee569_rw_1200.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant my case was solved "manually", maybe the server issue still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PermaLiv ,

Your image is in your portfolio. And it is open for sale as the watermaked version shows.

FYI: you are hijacking this thread for a potentially different issue. The problem the OP had, was a problem with his account. So the issue is solved. If you have a problem concerning a similar situation I suggest you open an own thread, describe your problem more accuratly as you have here for getting qualified help. 

I'm locking this thread now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@PermaLiv ,

I just see you have opened your own thread at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/aproved-images-don-t-show-up-on-my-con....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines