Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations, Md Ajgor! Sat, Aug 8 you made: 49.31,

Congratulations, Md Ajgor! Sun, Aug 9 you made: 24.45,

Congratulations, Md Ajgor! Mon, Aug 10 you made: 137.59,

Congratulations, Md Ajgor! Wed, Aug 12 you made: $ 36.38

Congratulations, Md Ajgor! Thu, Aug 13 you made: 43.17

Downloaded in 5 days $289, my account was $307. I withdraw $47.88 on Sunday, August 02, 2020. Pending withdraw 47.88 and the account was $307 with total of 307 + 47 = 354 dollars Including blocked my account.

When I contact to adobe support on Sunday, August 02, 2020. withdraw 47.88 I didn't get payment in 17 days, Adobe answered me,

(Your account is being investigated, because we have been notified of unusual events regarding your recent sales. Payout may only happen once the investigation is complete. Kind Regards, Adobe Artist Relations )

It's nothing more than a joke.

What's wrong with someone downloading a lot of files from my account?  What do I have to do here? Downloaded $289 in 5 days What do I have to do here? What's wrong with me? Why my account will be blocked. He has downloaded because there is a way to download.

As it is $89 in 5 days, you will withhold my payment and block my account. You want to steal. You wanted to steal $354 from my account. It's ridiculous that someone will come from my portfolio and download a lot of files and you will block my account.

hahaha so joke!

shutterstock is sometimes downloaded more. There has never been such a problem. If someone downloads from my portfolio, Will he ask me before downloading ?? Is it my fault here? please just give me this answer?

my adobe member id 209516485

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved this thread to the stock contributor forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines