• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account blocked after i inquired about my pending payout.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , i have been uploading to adobe for last three months.i made a payout request on 1 feb 2021, but didnt recieved the payout even after 16 days .so i contacted the contributor team team regarding my payout. but after that , now my account has been blocked. i need help. there were no suspicious sales on my portfolio as i checked today morning just before hours my account was blocked. please check what,s wrong. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MUHAMMAD ZEESHAN5FF5 ,

Sorry to hear about your account being blocked. Generating in excess of $25.00 royalty within your first three moths, you must be a top professional photographer with insight of what will easily grab the market. I would really like to help you but I can't. No one on this forum can help you. You are already in touch with the people that are in a position to help. 

Beat wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines