• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account blocked and asked for raw files

New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my account was blcoked because they told me that 2 photos were not mine and to provide the raw files to verify i was the owner. i sent an email with them but nobody answer back... it is 10 days.... i want my account back because i had uploaded like 2.000 photos and they are blocking me just for 2 of them that are also MINE. it is not fair and it is unfair not receiving an answer...

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Check your spam folder, I saw an email sent to you as recently as today. There are multiple cases you seem to have opened through different accounts. The issues you are facing cannot be addressed in this publick forum.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​ and looping in MatHayward​ for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not able to discuss blocked accounts in the forum. Please write via the contact us link at the bottom of the portal if you have additional questions that have not been resolved.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOBODY ANSWER ME AT THE EMAIL... IT IS 12 DAYS SINCE I LAST WROTE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your spam folder, I saw an email sent to you as recently as today. There are multiple cases you seem to have opened through different accounts. The issues you are facing cannot be addressed in this publick forum.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines