Exit

Account blocked: Generative AI requirements violation

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yesterday i got this email.

Your account has been blocked for violating the requirements for generative AI content, on the basis of internal review of your content. The content was found to be incompatible with the Stock Contributor Terms because it violates our requirements for Generative AI submissions, which includes restrictions against content that is spam (excessive submissions of similar content), content that is not labeled, tagged or titled correctly, content that is not submitted with model or property releases where needed, and other restrictions.

what should i do now?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can fix block account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read the above post? It tells you exactly what you need to do.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they just send me "Account and Content Submission Guidelines". and "adobe.com/trust/transparency"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for helping me

I send him but I don't get answers in a long time 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they just send me "Account and Content Submission Guidelines". and "adobe.com/trust/transparency"

By @Hassan31464810gsa7

https://www.adobe.com/trust/transparency leads to 404 (page not found). If you want to get help with the interpretation, give all the information. Please understand that we can't help you to get your account unblocked. We may be able to explain messages from Adobe, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but there is not any writedown solution or any answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i waiting

Thank you very much for helping me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just contact to "contact us" . then i received this reply.

Your content may be removed, or your account may be deactivated, for not complying with these

If your content has been removed, or your account blocked, due to a violation of our Terms (including these Account and Submission Guidelines), and you dispute the decision, you may file an appeal or use an out-of-court dispute resolution option (where applicable in your jurisdiction) by following the process 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you received a fast answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find another hobby.  Or try submitting work to other microstock services. But next time, be more careful about what you submit.

Goodbye & best of luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing it as full-time. It's not a hobby but by mistake i upload some similar content. That's why i get blocked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content Spamming is a violation of the Contributor Terms and a waste of the reviewer's time. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html   

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I'm working from last 14 month on adobe stock at least i deserve one chance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe. But we are contributors like yourself and we aren't the ones that can give you that chance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Contributor for the past 14 months, surely you've had time to educate yourself on all the requirements related to Gen AI submissions. If, after investigating your account, they find only minor infractions of the guidelines, they'll probably re-instate your account after those issues are fixed. However, if they find many infractions, you could be permanently suspended.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But I'm working from last 14 month on adobe stock at least i deserve one chance. 

By @Hassan31464810gsa7

But that is not our decision. You probably thought to make easy money with stock, and that's OK. But you maybe stretched the rules to the limits. We do not know, we will never know. Adobe will not discuss your case here publicly, and we have no insight. If you contacted Adobe, and Adobe did answer, do as they say. Or leave Adobe stock. Adobe is master in their house. And that is true for all of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines