• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account blocked without any reason

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• My account is blocked by Adobe Stock with out any reason this is 5th time I'm facing an issue I'm so angry and want to hack Adobe this is useless company for new contributors very bad response and support. [inappropriate] on my subscription of Adobe creative cloud my email was [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]
  • here is my Case No Your Adobe Customer Care Case Is Closed CRM:07587000007139

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended 5 times, it appears that Adobe is no longer interested in having you as a Contributor. If you can't adhere to Adobe's T&C's and guidelines, you'll have to try your luck with other stock agencies.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe is not interested then why did Adobe approve my content and
publish on Adobe Stock? and when I apply for payout after 4 months my
account is blocked and there is 700 images on my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, many inferior images and images that violated other guidelines, such as use of trademarked names in titles and keywords, escaped the notice of the Moderators and got added to the database. It's not hard to find poor quality assets in the database, since Adobe has been adding more than 500,000 AI images per week, with nearly 40 million in the database at this time. For many months now, Adobe has been suspending accounts and re-inspecting to weed out defective assets. It's also possible that a Buyer licensed an asset then complained about the quality of that asset to Adobe, thus triggering an inspection of your account. It appears that they also routinely review accounts when a payout is requested. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Nb: Adobe customer service is not the correct place to contact.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to my post: there is always a reason for blocking an account. You may not know that reason, but there is one!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines