• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account blocked

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account got blocked for doing nothing against TOS. A error pops when i try to log in my contributor account like this ' your account is having a validation issue. You should contact us.'

I emailed to contributor support mail and they are saying could you confirm if you personally made them? I replied the mail with a positive answer and after 7-8 hours there's no reply from them?

I think there's some misunderstanding. Please sort it out ASAP. After doing that much hard work on my portfolio i dont wanna lose all my work. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Adobe sends you a mail with their concerns. Please contact Adobe stock contributor support if there are still open questions: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

As a matter of fact, Adobe does not publicly discuss account issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I have been given no other information except that fraudulent activity is suspected. This is very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here man, been locked out for 6 days, initially i got a reply that they have to investiage something (I got no idea what) , now my entire portfolio is offline and nothing sells anymore. This was just happening after i requested a payout (which i did not receive either after a week now) - no communication at all for the last 3 days, this is really really frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Divesh,

We are really sorry about your experience. Is it possible for you to send tangible proof of ownership to Adobe? For example, photographs should have the camera info on; sending a photo of the parts of the camera with the info would probably help. In the case of vector images, I cannot think of how you would deal with that, but probably if your think, you will be able to come up with tangible proof. If I am not mistaken, I believe the application do store information of your activity. Otherwise it is your word against theirs. Having tangible proof should speedup whatever that is that is being investigated that you are not guilty of. 

In any case, the forums are not equip to handle account info; they are usually dealt with directly by Adobe, using the contact info that is provided.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the help or at least a humble reply from you !tho i dont know why you guys force changed my username even i didnt wanted it to change ! i am gonna send them my vector parts if that would help or resolve this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious if your account was ever restored. Mine is still locked with no explanation from adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe sends you a mail with their concerns. Please contact Adobe stock contributor support if there are still open questions: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

As a matter of fact, Adobe does not publicly discuss account issues!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines