Exit

Account blocked

New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My account was blocked and the reason Adobe gave me was :

After reviewing your account, we've noticed some unusual events and/or transactions that are against our terms and submission guidelines".

Then 1 hour later i received another email from adobe support saying my case was resolved. But the problem is my account is still blocked. I have no clue what i did to get blocked. Anyone can help? Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Then 1 hour later i received another email from adobe support saying my case was resolved.

By @Big29911249jsop

What support? If you contacted Customer support, the account will get closed without a resolution because they are not competent for this. So, they will close your support request as soon as they get it.

You need to use the link on the blocking screen to contact Adobe Contributor Support. They will answer by mail, so the answer is not life.

If you got the answer from Contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one in the forum can help with account issues, since we are not Adobe employees and do not have access to your account details. You should reply to Adobe directly on the link shown on your Dashboard page to resolve the issue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then 1 hour later i received another email from adobe support saying my case was resolved.

By @Big29911249jsop

What support? If you contacted Customer support, the account will get closed without a resolution because they are not competent for this. So, they will close your support request as soon as they get it.

You need to use the link on the blocking screen to contact Adobe Contributor Support. They will answer by mail, so the answer is not life.

If you got the answer from Contributor Support, I recommend contacting them (I suppose that a reply is working, if not use the link), to ask in a friendly tone, why your account did not get unblocked after the case's resolution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work on other things while the process completes.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.
3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
4) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

Contact Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder), send a follow-up.

Goodbye & good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"send a follow-up" how to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link was provided in the post just above yours.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines