• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account has been frozen

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My contributors account has been frozen. Recently I have tried uploading images, and many images got published after going through verification. After a few days, I found that My account is not valid and contact us option even if it is there, but of no use. I have been asking why my account has a validation issue, but never heard back from them.

Can anyone know what may have happened and help me out?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting all of the topics only irritates users.  Moving to contributor...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected all topics for better coverage. I have never posted anything before I guessand don't know how this actually works. I just want to know about my account. I have received an email saying I have been posting ads for my images to sell, but trust me. I have never done that and I have posted many fresh images recently and then after few days when I logged in, I was unable to see any activities in my contributors account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sumalya5E7B or @Sumalya5E5A (whichever you are now),

This is a user-to-user community.  Fellow users can't help you with an account problem.  You must reach out directly to Stock Contributor support for help with whatever problem you're having. 

Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

NOTE:  Stock contributors who violate their terms of agreement with Adobe are dead.  See section 9 Termination & Survival below.

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-2...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the main problem. I don't know what I did and violated the law. There should be some explanation for that to me. right ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your email spam folder.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, there is nothing on spam box too. And also Adobe support is not responding. My contributor account is blocked. This is kind of a photography portfolio which are live and was proud of that. But, adobe is not helping me out of that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines