Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account is blocked for intellectual property content

Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My Account is blocked for intellectual property content i tried contacting them but they replied some with this and I can’t understand please can somebody help me? What should I do next. Please see my Screenshot that is mail by Adobe stock.

thank you.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock takes IP violations very seriously. You should follow the link in the notice that you received to try to resolve the issue. No one in this forum can help you to get your account restored.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Violating the IP rules is indeed very serious. If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folowing the links that were provide on your notice you come to this page:

How to Report (adobe.com)

Where you find the text: "If you believe that we made a mistake in removing or restricting your content or account, you may appeal that action by following the process outlined in our communication to you or by filling out this form. Once you submit an appeal, it’s sent for review, and we will notify you of the outcome of the appeal." Use the form to state your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @noman37969192ymlb ,

I suggest you revise the information at the first link. If you are not guilty of violating the terms of use or guidelines, then utilize the facility at the second link. If you are guilty of violating the terms of use and guidelines then there is a possibility that your account may be close if you cannot come to an understanding with Adobe. We are unable to assist you in this matter. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines